Sorry to hear it! Can you try the following to see if you are able to connect to your Sesame?
1) Uninstall and reinstall your app
2) Toggle your Bluetooth off and back on
3) Restart your phone
4) Clear the Bluetooth cache by going to the Bluetooth Setting, selecting your Sesame, clicking "Forget" or "Unpair", then return to your app and try again
5) Remove and replace the batteries, or replace with new batteries if the current ones are low. Here's a video showing how: How to Change the Batteries in a Sesame
6) Unregister and re-register your Sesame. Here's a tutorial for how to do so: How do I remove/unregister Sesame from my app? Then, manually reset your Sesame: How do I reset my Sesame manually? Once you've reset your Sesame, you'll be able to add your Sesame again and set it up like new. Please note you will need to re-add any guests or managers.
Hopefully one of the tutorials above will solve your issue with your Sesame. If not, please email email@example.com and provide the following information:
1) Order #
2) Your Sesame account email
3) A video showing Sesame malfunction (please provide a link if your file is over 20 MB)
Thank you! - CANDY HOUSE