Hi @mynnvarela and @markorogge,
Thanks for reaching out to us about this issue! The "Sesame Found!" message appears when you were able to connect to the Wi-Fi Access Point, but it couldn't connect to Sesame.
Here are a few steps you can try to see if you can improve connectivity:
1) Make sure to install your Wi-Fi Access Point as close to Sesame as possible - the closer they are to each other, the easier it will be for the Wi-Fi Access Point to connect
2) Unplug and re-plug the Wi-Fi Access Point.
3) Unlink and re-link Sesame
4) Remove and replace Sesame's batteries
5) Unregister and re-register Sesame and the Wi-Fi Access Point
If you are still having these issues after following these steps, please provide the following information via email to email@example.com:
- Sesame account email address
- Video/photo showing distance between your Sesame and Wi-Fi Access Point
- Screenshots of the following:
WiFi Module Settings page (showing icon between cloud and cube)
Sesame Status page when attempting to connect to Sesame via Wi-Fi
We will take a look and let you know the next steps. If we determine your unit to be defective, we will process a replacement under our 1-year warranty. Thank you! - CANDY HOUSE