My sesame is working with IFTTT applets.
1. IF webhook event, THEN unlock sesame.
2. IF Sesame is unlocked, THEN post a message to a Slack channel.
3. IF Sesame is locked, THEN post a message to a Slack channel.
Applet 1 is properly working.
But Applet 2 is
* It is working when I unlocked with iOS App.
* It is failed when a webhook (Applet 1) is triggered.
* It is sometimes failed when I unlocked by hand.
Applet 3 is failed always.
(by auto lock, by hand)
IFTTT activities shows "There was a problem with the Sesame by CANDY HOUSE service." on failed.
Please solve it.