Here is the checklist for setting up auto-unlock:
- Make sure you have enabled location services (turn on Wi-Fi for more accurate location)
- Make sure your Bluetooth is on
- Make sure notifications are enabled for the Sesame app
- Make sure your door is locked
- Check geofence triggers by exiting and entering the GPS range of your Sesame - you will receive a Goodbye notification when you exit, and a Hello notification when you enter
It also helps to unlock your screen when approaching your door to speed up the Bluetooth connection. Auto-unlock only works if you exit and re-enter the geofence ("Goodbye" and "Welcome back" notifications).
As del80 mentioned, auto-lock is independent of auto-unlock and will trigger based on time since last unlock, regardless of your GPS location.
Let us know if you have any further questions! - CANDY HOUSE