We are sorry to hear you've been having trouble getting the Wi-Fi Access Point to work. Sometimes it can take a few moments for the Wi-Fi Access Point to connect to your Sesame, so be sure to give the app a minute or two to update. If nothing changes even after waiting, please try the following tips to see if you are able to connect to your Sesame via Wi-Fi:
1) Make sure to install your Wi-Fi Access Point as close to Sesame as possible - the closer they are to each other, the easier it will be for the Wi-Fi Access Point to connect.
2) Update your Sesame app to the latest version. If it's up to date, log out and log in again.
3) Make sure you are selecting a 2.4GHz network to connect your Wi-Fi Access Point.
4) Check the light on your Wi-Fi Access Point. If it's steady red, it hasn't been set up. If it's blinking blue, it's connected to the internet. If it's blinking red, it is NOT connected to the internet. To re-connect it, turn on Bluetooth on your phone and connect to your Wi-Fi Access Point. Clicking on your Wi-Fi Access Point and click on the Wi-Fi module icon in the middle of the screen. Click on the Wi-Fi network information and update it.
5) If your Wi-Fi Access Point is still having connection issues, power your router off and then back on.
6) Unplug and re-plug the Wi-Fi Access Point.
7) Unlink and re-link Sesame
8) Remove the Wi-Fi Access Point from your account and re-add it
If you are still having these issues after following these steps, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1 Your router's device model and SSID specifications (2.4GHz or dual 2.4GHz/5GHz)
2. Video of your Sesame and Wi-Fi Access Point, and what appears on your screen when you attempt to connect to Sesame via Wi-Fi (please send a link if over 15MB)
We take a look and let you know the next steps. Thank you! - CANDY HOUSE