Sorry to hear it! Is this issue happening only with auto-unlock and not when you use the Sesame to unlock or when you turn the knob manually? Do you use your use the app to lock/unlock Sesame exclusively or do you also use a key or turn the knob manually?
If you frequently have issues with Sesame not turning fully, there are a few potential causes and solutions:
1) Sesame is not installed directly over the center of the thumb turn and it's getting stuck due to being off-center. Solution: reinstall Sesame on your lock
2) There is a gap around your knob so Sesame isn't accurately reflecting its psition. Solution: fill gap(s) with foam or purchase foam inserts
3) Sesame's motor is defective or too weak for your lock. Solution: take a video of you using Sesame via the app and manually, and send video to email@example.com
4) Turning with your key results in Sesame ending up at different positions than when using the app to lock/unlock. Solution: reconfigure angles while turning with your key
5) Your lock requires turning 350 degrees or more. Solution: if possible, reconfigure your lock position to be within 350 degrees of your unlock position. If this isn't possible, unfortunately Sesame is likely incompatible with your lock. The good news is that our next-generation Sesame will be able to support 360+ degree locks!
However, none of these issues would affect only auto-unlock and not when you unlock with your app otherwise. Could you double check to see if any of the above may be the cause of this issue? We would particularly appreciate if you could send a video of your Sesame malfunctioning to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can take a closer look and help determine the issue. It'd be helpful if you can show how your Sesame behaves when you use the app vs. using the key vs. turning Sesame manually. Thanks! - CANDY HOUSE